09 Jan 2023
With five racing crews, Petrolina’s Racing Team has a strong presence in the 2nd race of the Cyprus Rally Championship 2020. The Palm Trees Rally, organized by the Larnaca Motorsport Club, under the auspices of the Cyprus Motorsport Federation, will be held on the weekend of 18-19 July. This much anticipated race includes 8 special stages, starting and ending at the GSZ stadium, while the Finish ceremony will be held at Finikoudes avenue on Sunday afternoon.
Petrolina’s Racing Team crews:
- Simos Galatariotis – Antonis Ioannou, driving a VW Polo R5
- Alexandros Tsouloftas – Stelios Ilia, driving a VW Polo R5
- Panayiotis Yiangou – Panayiotis Kyriakou, driving a Hyundai i20 R5
- Christos Demosthenous – Constantinos Pavlou, driving a Mitsubishi Lancer EVO IX
- Costas Laos – Michalis Stylianou, driving a Mitsubishi Lancer EVO IX
So far, Petrolina’s Racing Team is leading the Championship race, with Simos Galatariotis and Antonis Ioannou, who will attempt to double their wins at the Palm Trees Rally, in order to stay at the top spot. For more information about the results and schedules, please visit the official webpage of the Cyprus Motorsport Federation www.webcfm.com.
Petrolina supports motorsports, throughout the years, as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility programme. The company wishes every success to all participating crews.