Petrolina is dedicated to developing and implementing effective environmental practices in all of its business activities, cultivating at the same time environmental conscience among all citizens with a strong focus on children.
- Collaboration with Green Dot Cyprus with the main goal of cultivating environmental conscience in citizens and mainly children
- Issuing publications on the meaning of recycling so that pupils, of primary schools and Gymnasiums, are informed on recycling in an entertaining way
- PETROLINA sponsors the Green Dot Environmental and Recycling Festival, recognising its contribution to cultivating environmentally conscious citizens
- Placing recycling bins in the Larnaca district’s schools
- Placing recycling bins for paper, PMD and glass at PETROLINA’s central offices and premises
- Participation of the PETROLINA environmental group in various environmental activities (i.e. tree planting, recycling)
- Importing the environmentally friendly Platinum+ fuels, which is one of the company’s “greenest” moves, reducing emissions by 40%
- Steady investment in renewable energy sources by installing photovoltaic systems in its petrol stations
- All types of waste – solid, liquid and gas – are recycled at all its premises, with ISO certification on quality, environment, health and safety management systems.